- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between morphmy and its customers.
- Morphmy agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to morphmy and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed on payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing the order.
- If payment is by invoice and the payment has not been made by the due date, interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by morphmy to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork, or another aspect of the order such a request must be given by the customer to morphmy in writing. morphmy will use its best endeavors to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. morphmy also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until the artwork is signed by the customer.
- In the event the customer changes their mind of a purchase with 14 days of receipt of the item, morphmy will offer a full refund of the purchase price (excluding postage costs) of non-customised items only.
- For faulty items, morphmy will offer a full refund or exchange of the item.
- morphmy points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of morphmy to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between morphmy and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between morphmy and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- morphmy reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order placed online or over the phone.
- morphmy points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of morphmy.
- Please note that colours shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments, items, decals or stickers. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to morphmy if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed unless told otherwise.
- morphmy withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
Suitability of images for print:
1. Images supplied for printed items need to be of sufficient size/pixels to achieve a good quality print.
2. The aspect ratio of the image provided for printed items needs to be suitable for the selected item/purpose.
3. Logos need to be supplied in vector format (.svg, .eps, .ai for example).
4. You will be required to send your artwork to email@example.com along with your design requirements.
5. Your artwork must be suitable and ready for print.
If you are unsure of the suitability of your design for print, please email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be only too pleased to check before you purchase.
morphmy Returns Policy
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged, or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors, Workwear Express reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of morphmy.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Bespoke items, such as clothing have a 10 working day turnaround plus 1-3 days for delivery.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors, or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- morphmy holds no responsibility for items that may be damaged or lost when the customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by delivery provider.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the courier’s POD and a delivery note in which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.